Thursday, February 7, 2013

A Week Overdue



On January 31, 2009, I married the most thoughtful, loving, handsome best friend I've ever had.  Since then, four amazing years have flown by and there is nowhere else I'd rather be than with him.  We have shared so many experiences together in such a short amount of time and there are so many more that I look forward to sharing with him.  (You're going snow skiing with me one of these days, Ray!)  Together, we have grown so much as a couple, as parents and most importantly, as Christians.  We've both changed (I think he more than I!), but only for the better.  We've had plenty of arguments, but at the end of the day, we know we're madly in love and we don't need to waste time fighting.  He's much better than I am at letting things go.  I tend to stay mad and hold a grudge longer.  Our personalities are a lot different, but it works for us. I loved the shy guy (who always had a clean apartment) I met in Winston Hall at NC State in January 2007; but, I love the hilarious, outgoing, country music loving, NC State fanatic, NASCAR redneck lover, sports addict, father (who never puts anything where it's supposed to go) with whom I am going to grow old, even more!


First dance song :)


Last dance song <3


September 2007

January 31, 2009

January 31, 2009

January 31, 2009

July 18, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!