Thursday, April 4, 2013

Raleigh's First Easter

Our church is ginormous, so they had 5 Easter services.  We attended the first one, which was on Saturday night.  Raleigh Kate sat with us for about 30 minutes before she started being silly and making noises.  Then, I took her to the nursery, where she continued to be silly and make everyone laugh. :) 

Adorable outfit #1 (MudPie) from her Grandma Daphne.  
The bloomers were a gift from my cousin, Kristin,
which she gave us before RK was born. :)


On Sunday, we headed to Greenville to see some of my family at my Aunt and Uncle's (Jane and David's) house.
My contribution to the delicious Easter lunch.

Raleigh with Daddy


Easter dress (MudPie) from her Grandma Daphne.  Beautiful.  

With her great grandfather, Ray Ray.

With my cousin Alan 
With my cousin Luke
With my cousin Jennifer

With her great aunt Lynn
With her great aunt Jane

With Alan's wife, Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!