Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fun with Friends!

I wish we lived closer to our good friends, but at least they are all within a reasonable drive!  It's so nice to catch up.  I just wish "goodbye" didn't mean "see you in a few months, hopefully!"

RBC Center for the NC State/Virginia game on 1/28.  (We lost by a point!)

We decided to go to Raleigh for our anniversary weekend.  We stayed with Adam & Faith and ate at some of our favorite places... the Farmer's Market with Amy & Brent for lunch on Saturday and Amedeo's for dinner before the game.  On our way out Sunday, we ate lunch with David A.  


Adam "Pook" (Ray's best man) and Faith are also expecting... due just two weeks after our girl!
We had such a fun weekend talking all things pregnancy.  Really wish we lived closer so we could experience it all together! 

Group shot... smiling even after the loss! 
This is the only picture I took while we were with Amy and Brent at the FM--with my phone.  

My next catch-up with friends was the following weekend in Charlotte.  I surprised Jane for her birthday celebration at the bowling alley on Friday night.  It was so much fun to hang out with some of my best friends!

Me with the birthday girl!
                                
                                            Courtney got engaged in January. Here's her gorgeous, sparkly rock!
All the party people! 

On Saturday, I had planned to stay in town for the morning to run a few errands.  But, I found out Friday night that this girl was going to be in town!  I got to catch up with Jennifer for a little bit on Saturday afternoon.  

What would I do without my dad?  He makes everything better! I had to get my complimentary car check-up on Saturday morning at 7:45 a.m.  (Yeah, I made that appointment before I put any thought into it!)  He came with me to the dealership, mainly because we dropped my mom's car off to get the tires fixed and he needed a ride.  But, no matter what the reason, he made the time go by much faster.  And later that day, he took me maternity clothes shopping... he is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!