Sunday, March 11, 2012

22 Weeks

I'm so bad at blogging...and taking belly pictures! I will hopefully remember to take one this Friday, when I'll be 23 weeks.  


How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain: 9 pounds

Maternity clothes? Still wearing most of my dress pants to work...they zip, but don't button...  I wish I could wear my leggings and UGGs pajamas to work every day!

Stretch marks? None yet... using Mustela cream every other night.  
Sleep:  wonderfully
Best moment this week: Feeling her kick; seeing Charlotte friends for Carly and Mark's engagement party last night; finding out that Adam and Faith are having a boy!
Miss Anything? Being able to drink with everyone else (examples: watching the State/Carolina game yesterday; at C&M's engagement party where there was a Yuengling keg!) 
Movement: Feeling lots of little kicks!  :)  
Food cravings: Not really 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: My chin keeps breaking out... yuck!  I get full quickly, but then I'm hungry 20 minutes later.  
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! 
Looking forward to: Spring break! 

I think I "popped" this week because when my students saw me on Tuesday morning, many of them said "Whoa I can see your belly!"  A lot of other staff at school also mentioned that I'm showing now.  Ray told me on Tuesday afternoon, "You look really pregnant today!"  But, I think strangers are still wondering, "Maybe she's pregnant, but maybe she just ate too much for lunch." Ha!  

1 comment:

  1. Fun to read! Yes, you need to post pictures!! Especially after saying that you popped this week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts!