Thursday, April 5, 2012

26 Weeks

Figured I'd post a not-so-weekly update as I'm 26 weeks along today.
Raleigh is as big as a head of lettuce!



26 Weeks on Opening Day... Go Braves! :)


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: Still about 10 pounds
Maternity clothes?  Need to buy more for work!  Wearing my old jeggings today (picture), but I can't really fit into any of my dresses anymore and definitely can't fit into any of my shorts (tried every pair yesterday!).  Still wearing regular tops, but Ray's mom bought me this Braves T from Motherhood.  :)
Stretch marks? Nope, not yet.
Sleep:  Sleeping well through the night.  Tink (the cat) likes to sleep cuddled up next to my belly!  Pretty sure he knows what's inside.
Best moment this week: seeing her move from the outside - it's crazy...maybe I'll post a video one day.  Oh and of course, having the whole week off for Spring Break!
Miss anything?  Not having to try on 10 different things before I find something that fits...
Movement: Lots!
Food cravings:  Always hungry, but can never figure out what I want to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  The glucose test almost made me faint... and to make it worse, I failed and have to go back to take the 3-hour one!  Thankfully, Ray is going to go with me so he'll be there if something happens.
Also, if I lie on my back for too long (i.e. in bed reading), I get dizzy.    
Gender:  Girl - Raleigh Katherine
Labor Signs: None, but just this week started getting a side stitch when I work out or sometimes when I just walk.  :/
Symptoms: See above... and that's all. :)
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!