Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Love all around

I have had two baby showers already and they were both so special.  The first was given by some wonderful friends of mine whom I met when I worked at Target.  They hosted the shower at my house, but I didn't have to lift a finger.  It was so fun and we got some great gifts!  


The lovely hostesses, Jordan and Kendra
Soft and silky blanket from Kate - so thoughtful!

Adorable clothes from diva Jordan! ;) 

Infantino carrier from Carly - feels perfect.


We played a baby food tasting game... everything was all right except for the ones with meat!

Carly, Kate w/daughter Alison, Kendra, (me), Jordan (Erin and Deb came later!)

The other shower was given by the staff at school.  It was a joint shower for me and Erin, the social worker at ACES.  She is due to have a girl two weeks before me.  We got tons of fun stuff and I already feel so much more prepared for Raleigh's arrival!  What made it all the more special was that my mom was invited and she came up for the afternoon.  :)


Beautiful AND it was delicious!

My mom and me... that's Erin and her husband in the background. :)

The loot! 
Crocheted blanket from Elena, the music teacher...
it's a tradition she's kept for years at Avery's Creek

Knit booties from Linda McD

Knit hat also from Linda McD - she's so talented!

Count 'em - three pink tubs!  It's a funny story... 

Just love the Peter Rabbit bag and the monogrammed (by Angela) tote! 



This blanket was monogrammed and the burp cloths were made by Angela! 

I'm incredibly thankful for all of the people in my life right now.  Ray and I have so much support, encouragement, and love and I know Raleigh Kate is going to feel all of that as well!     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!