Tuesday, June 26, 2012

(Almost) 38 weeks


How far along? I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow.
Total weight gain: 20 lbs... haven't gained anything in the past month or so!
Maternity clothes? One pair of khaki shorts, but mostly just gym shorts, t-shirts that barely fit, and dresses. I've always liked my shirts a little longer...the one in this picture I've had for years!
Stretch marks? Not yet! Still moisturizing morning and night!
Sleep:  Last week I probably slept way too much... felt like a lazy bum!  This week I've tried to get on a schedule and get moving in the morning.  Sleep is good, but I do wake up several times to empty the bladder!
Best moment this week: Date night.  Not even the date part, which was really fun, but just the fact that Ray was so excited about it! He even wanted to take a picture in case it was our last date night without a child.
Miss anything?  Laying on my stomach
Movement: She's so active! Always kicking my side and up high close to my ribs.
Food cravings: Not really... cereal and fruit (but not together).  Enjoying the last couple weeks of eating without any guilt whatsoever. ;)  Today I had a bagel with cream cheese for breakfast and Auntie Anne's pretzel bites for lunch.  Wait, I do feel guilty for not feeding baby girl some protein!
Anything make you queasy or sick? Nope, I just seem to smell all bad smells from miles away!
Gender: Girl
Labor signs: I've had contractions, but nothing painful.  My stomach just gets really hard and tight.  At my 36-week appointment I was 1 cm dilated, but baby girl was so high up that Dr. Moore couldn't tell if she was head down.  She had to do a quick ultrasound to confirm.  Praise the Lord she was head down and she still is!
Symptoms:  Lower back pain if I've been sitting too long; discomfort when she wedges her butt or whatever body parts into my diaphragm!
Belly button in or out?  The top part is out and it's visible through my shirts!
Wedding rings on or off? On and still fitting normally.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the carpets cleaned tomorrow, Ray being off this coming weekend, 4th of July, oh and having this baby!!

Date night!
(We ate at Neo Burrito and went to see
Seeking a Friend for the End of the World)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!