Monday, June 25, 2012

June Recap

June 1-3:
Ray and I decided to have one last get away while it's just the two of us.  We went to one of our favorite places to visit, Atlanta.  We ate well, relaxed by the hotel pool and then went to the Brothers of the Sun concert (Jake Owen, Grace Potter, Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney!) on Sunday night.  It was a perfect weekend!

Kenny Chesney concert without a Corona in hand... worth it though! ;) 
Tim McGraw
Kenny Chesney
Grace Potter and Kenny Chesney singing "You and Tequila"
June 9:  Went to Charlotte for Courtney's bridal shower in the morning at family friend Ellie Rose's beautiful home.  Then I hosted Courtney's lingerie shower and "bachelorette bash" with Caroline at Caroline's house.  It was all lovely and fun! More sister time, too!

Cookies made by Carlos (Suarez Bakery in Charlotte)...I may or may not have had 4!
Hydrangeas are always beautiful
Had to get a sister picture! Amy couldn't be there.
Courtney with Mama and her future mother-in-law

Invitation to lingerie shower
Flowers from Caroline's mom's yard
Dessert sampler from Amelie's

I think this was her favorite gift! ;) For when they grow old together... 

The bachelorette ready to go downtown! 
Sister picture!

Caroline just loves to hang undergarments from her mantle...first diapers, now this!

Courtney and friends



June 16: My cousin Alan got married in Greenville, SC.  We love Ashley and already felt like she was part of the family.  Sadly, I didn't take any pictures!  But I got this one off of the photographer's Facebook page...


And I got one of me and Ray with my iPhone.  

So I think that about sums it up.  We've been busy! Now Ray and I are enjoying every minute together with the fewest responsibilities we will ever have again in our lives.

I'll try to update more frequently now and maybe I'll do a pregnancy update tomorrow after my doctor's appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!