Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's the little things

My husband is amazing because last week, instead of relaxing on his "lunch break," he went to Target with us to get groceries.  It was raining and I was dreading getting out in it with Raleigh Kate.  We stopped by his store to say hey, and he said he'd go with us!  Talk about making a rainy day better!  I was able to pull the car up to the store so he could load the groceries and put RK in the car without getting wet.  Made my day!

Then, tonight, I went to the grocery store for a whole hour by myself! It's amazing how much less money I spend when I have the time to compare prices and I'm not trying to get in and out with the baby.  I think I'll make this a weekly excursion! ;)

I love my hubby...just sayin!

And when I say it was raining, it rained for at least four days straight and never snowed.

Flooded corn field outside of our neighborhood
Flooded road that Ray drove through (ignoring the ROAD CLOSED - HIGH WATER sign!)
We were NOT with him.
Corn field

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!